With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, life is a roller coaster ride that’s both scary and exciting at the same time – the rise and fall of which defines our journey.
Thank you 2019! Time flew on a blink of an eye and here we are at the end of a truly life changing year. It ended up completely different as I planned it to be, and it has given me a few lessons:
- Never take loved ones for granted: Once you find that one person in life who makes you love more than any other person could possibly make you love, make sure to treat every day together as if it were your last and cherish every moment.
- You plan and God laughs: Visualise but don’t expect plans to go accordingly to what you want, embrace the beauty of the unexpected and the change.
- Find the truth within you: Listen to your heart, I keep always reminding people that in your heart lies the voice of God. The secrets of the Universe and answers to your questions are within you.
- Work more on yourself, that doesn’t make you selfish: Take care of yourself, your health, body, mind, emotions and energy. If something starts feeling fishy, listen to your gut feeling and change the frequency.
- Don’t throw your pearls to pigs: Don’t try to prove yourself to the world, you know how much you’ve worked to be where you are. Only speak to those who are willing to listen.
- If something seems scary, defy it: Don’t be scared to live the life you’ve always wanted, work for it, live it and whenever you feel like falling down, rise up, and defy yourself.
- Do more of what makes you happy: Take the time each day to do something that makes you happy, believe me it will make a difference on your day and change your vibration.
- Do everything with love: It doesn’t matter where life may take you, whatever you are doing, do it with love, inspire passion and purpose.
- Last but not least and most importantly, love yourself more everyday.
With love & joy,